Using the tool “User Lead Extractor” in FoxMaster Suite, you can extract quality leads from Facebook groups and pages. Extracted data includes, person name, email, phone, address, location, birthday and much more.
- Scrape Facebook groups members
- Scrape Facebook recently joined groups members
- Auto scan Facebook groups recently joined group members
- Extract leads from Facebook comments, likes and shares
- Extract leads from friends and friends of friends
- Advanced options for filtering Facebook posts
- Options to filter leads by user gender, location, language, education and contact info availability
- Extract millions of records safely
- Use multiple Facebook accounts for extracting data
- Create and manage unlimited campaigns
- Export data to CSV and text files
Creating a new Campaign
- Open User Lead Extractor tool from FoxMaster Suite main screen -> Lead Tools ->User Lead Extractor
- Click “Campaigns” option from top menu to open campaigns manager
- click right-click on any empty place and select “New Campaign”, a window will appear asking the type of the campaign
Select Global option if you would like to extract leads from groups and pages or select Friends option if you would like to extract data from friends and friends of friends
- Click Settings button to open campaign settings form
Configuring Campaign Settings
Click Settings button to open campaign settings form. The campaign settings consists of three main sections: Data source, Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Configuring Data Sources
In order to extract data from Facebook, you need to select a data source(s). Data source can be a Facebook group, page or a post. You can define your data sources in Content Source Manager tool, or by pressing the link “Select Data Sources by Account” to select sources manually. The User Lead Extractor tool can extract users information from an individual Facebook post likes, shares and comments, to that you will need to define posts links in Content Source Manager tool. If you would like to extract data from pages and groups that you do not manage, It’s highly recommended to define all data sources in Content Source Manager tool.
Configuring Stage 1
Basically, what happens at stage 1 is just extracting Facebook User IDs from selected data sources and save those IDs into local database to be processed later by Stage 2.
Select which Facebook accounts to be used for extracting data from selected data sources by pressing “Select Accounts” at top right corner in Stage 1 section. If you’re going to extract data from private Facebook groups, make sure that you select an account that is a member of selected Facebook groups.
The option “Process data sources every” let’s you control the timer interval for re-scanning selected data sources for a new data, It’s recommended to disable this option. The best use for this option is when extracting data from Recently joined group members
The option “Delay before processing next data source” let’s put a delay before processing next data source. Example, you have defined 2 Facebook groups, when the program finishes extracting data from first group, it will pause before moving to next group.
From the section “Data Source Options” you can choose from where to fetch the data (User IDs). If you would like to extract data from groups members, then choose the option “Group Members” or ” Recently Joined Group Members”, and if you would like to extract data from Facebook posts, then check the options “Post comments”, “Post Shares” or/and “Post Likes”.
The option “Post fetching depth” controls how many post to fetch from each data source, example: if the value is “1” then, only 1 post will be fetched, after a post is fetched. Increase the value if you would like to extract more data.
From the option “Filters Groups” you can select a pre defined filters to exclude/allow Facebook posts, you can create filters in Posts Filter Manager tool. The default value is leaving the option unchecked.
The option “Threads” is used to set how many data sources to be processed at the same time. It’s recommended to keep the default value “1” if you’re going to use a single Facebook account for Stage 1.
Configuring Stage 2
What happens in stage 2, is extracting actual users information, stage 2 processes the user IDs extracted by stage 1. Extracted information includes person name, email, mobile, location, gender…and more.
- Select Facebook accounts to be used for extracting users information by clicking “Select Accounts” in top right corner in stage 2 section.
- If you select more than one Facebook account, you can increase the value in “Threads” option to speed up the extracting process
- Set filters if needed by clicking “Filters” button
Starting the campaign
After adjusting campaign settings,
- Click “Save Settings” from top menu to back to campaigns list
- Load the campaign by clicking “Load” button
- From User Lead Extractor main screen click “Operations > Start” to start the campaign.
The counters at status bar indicates how many users are pending to be processed, and how many users information are available. Basically, Users Pending processing counter is updated by Stage-1 and Available User Records are updated by Stage-2.
- From main screen click “Database” option from top menu and select the desired option
Stage-1 and Stage-2 are completely independent from each others, which means you can enable or disable an individual stage. For example: if you want to extract only user IDs from a selected data source(s), then you can disable stage-2 by deselecting all Facebook accounts in stage-2 settings.
Extracted data are stored into a local database on your computer, which means you can stop the campaign and start it later at anytime.
It’s strongly recommended to use at least two Facebook accounts in a campaign, and to select different accounts for each stage.