If you’re planning to add Facebook accounts to a FoxMaster Suite software that is installed on a hosted VPS or what is called (RDP), it’s highly recommended to apply the following steps to keep your accounts safe and avoid getting accounts locked by Facebook.
- Install FoxMaster Suite on your local computer
- Make sure you don’t use a VPN or any proxy service on your local computer
- Run Facebook access token tool “TokenTool.exe” you can find it no FoxMaster Suite install directory. The default directory path is “C:\Program Files (x86)\FoxBots\FoxMaster“
- Enter Facebook account credentials that you want to use on VPS and click ‘Authorize’ button.
- In a few seconds you should see access token generation result, if you got a long string, then it’s mean your account is registered and you can use it safely on FoxMaster Suite copy installed on your VPS.